2008年10月5日日曜日

New Zealand

This was the first time to go to abroad for me. So I hadn't ridden a air plane for a long time. So it was very hard for me. I n flight meal was not good. When I was in air plane, I couldn't sleep well. So when I arrived at Auckland, I was very tired. But soon I had to meet my host family. I was very nurvous. Then we arrived at Unitec. It was very big University. I thought many Chinese were there. My host family was very kind for me. I appreciate them very much. Sometimes I couldn't understand what they said. But they talked me slowly.
Shopping was very interesting. I thought that many goods were there. But most souvenirs are made in China!
I ate many things too much. These were very delicious. So I gain weight about 6 kg.
Now I am in Japan. I will never forget everything that are my experiences.These are my treasures. I want to go there again!

0 件のコメント: