2008年11月14日金曜日

My favorite sports

I will introduce my favorite sports.
I like softball very much. 1 team consists of 9 peoples. We hit and catch a ball. We throw a ball quickly. If you never played softball, you must be accustomed to a ball.
I introduce how to practice! First, You throw a ball many times, and let's try catch ball! If you continue to play catch ball, you will be able to throw a ball very fast. At fast, you may feel scary, because softball is very hard. So if a ball hit you, you get pain. But don't be afraid of that. If you look at a ball steadily, you must catch a ball!
Second, hitting a ball with bat is very important thing. If you can't hat a ball, you can't run to a first base. If you want to hit a ball, you must keep swinging a bat. It looks very easy. But it is very difficult and necessary. It is not good to just swinging a bat. You must awake to use feet, waist and hands. If you lack something of those, you can't play well. You have to stand firm hard. Especially, hind leg is important. You have to strain at hind leg. And, you must turn your waist quickly. Hitting a ball with a bat is very difficult. But you practice this way, you become a good batter.
Third, You have to run very fast. I can't run fast very much. It is a serious problem. If you can't run fast, you can't catch a ball and move next base. So you have to practice dashing.
These are how to practice softball. It is very hard. You can't progress a day. It is important to practice everyday. Sometimes I feel tired. But my team mates are all very kind and good people. When I depressed, they cheered me every time. We can't play softball alone. It is very important to make a good relationship.
  Next, I like volley ball. When I was an elementary school student, I was playing volley ball. I had played for three years. Every Sunday, I practiced. But I was not good at that. We play volley ball for six people. We can't play volley ball alone too. I always was hurt my arm. Volley ball is hard. I like volley ball not only playing but also watching. I often watch matches of volley ball on TV. Especially girls world volley ball is very interesting. I like Megumi very much. She is very good at volley ball.
  Next, I like bowling very much. When we play bowling, we must be rent shoes and bowl. we have to change shoes, because bowling lane is smooth. We can choose a bowl. There are many kind of bowl, many colors, a lot of weight. We can enjoy bowling alone and many people.
  Sports make us happy and good health. Let's play sports!

0 件のコメント: