2008年4月25日金曜日

My self introduction Essay1-01

My name is Yui F. I am nineteen. I live in Kumamoto in Japan. I go to KGU. I major in English. I live in dormitory. The room is very small. So I want to live a large room. But there are some good points. First, the dormitory is good at security. Because a matron is here all day long. Second, some women made breakfast and dinner for us. Finally, my friends live in next room. So it is very interesting. We talk around the clock on holidays. My home town is Saga in Japan. It takes about two hours to arrive there from here. Sometimes I think that I want to meet my family. My family is my father, my mother, my brother and my dog. My father works at a bank. My mother works at a hospital. My brother goes to elementary school. He swims very well. And he can play tennis.My dog is very pretty. I love her. Her name is Candy. I made her nickname Candy. Her favorite food is meat. I like to listen to music and to go shopping. And I practice softball on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. It is very hard. But it is very interesting. The member of this team are kind to me. So I can practice.

0 件のコメント: