2008年4月18日金曜日

softrball

yesterday I played softball! I became to be softball club's member. When I was junior high school student, I had played softball for two years. But I haven't played softball since I was15 years old. So I thought if I can play softball. I couldn't softball very well. I was shock. But I decided to play softball hard. I practice almost everyday. When we finished to play, I was very hungry. So I and m y friends went to eat dinner. I ate too much. But I exercised . So I don't care.
I want to play softball very well. The member of my friends play very well. So I want to be like them. Next month we will have a match. We practice hard to win! And, I hope that I will be slim!
Yesterday it's cloudy. So I wish it will sunny everyday. If it is rainy we can't practice.So,

0 件のコメント: