2008年6月27日金曜日

dinner!

I went a dining restaurant with my friend yesterday after practicing softball yesterday. I went 'YOKOMESHI' restaurant. We want there at nine. We could eat and drink any food or drink which we like. We ate salad, chicken, Edamame, cheese, omlette, etc. They were very delicious!!! We ate too much. We drank too! I like eating out better than eating at home, because dishes I cook are very bad! Then I stayed at my friend's home. We had a very good time. My friend's name is Manami. She is KGU student too. And she majors English too. And she is a member of the softball member too. And we were same junior high school student. So we are very good friends.
I often stay her home. She is very kind to me. She made me many delicious foods, because I can't cook. I want to become to be able to cook like her. She is very interesting. I can eat a lot. But she can also eat a lot.  

0 件のコメント: