2008年6月6日金曜日

part time job

I work at part time job at a convenience store. I have worked there for eight months. But I will quit this month. Because the salary is very cheap. I am given 620 yen an hour. It's very cheap. I am given about thirty thousand yen a month. I use it very fast. I want much money. So I decided to change my job. What job will I do? I worked at sushi restaurant and izakaya when I was high school student. It was very hard, but it was very interesting. My friend works at pizza shop. She can eat that. I want to eat pizza too! She makes pizza. I can't make pizza. So I want her to make me a lot of pizza. Other my friend works at restaurant. She has a lot of money. She always buys many cloths. I like to go shopping very much. I will go shopping with her. I try to find other part time job!!!

0 件のコメント: