2008年9月26日金曜日

August 4

When I was in New Zealand, I kept a diary in English. So I will write that in this blog.
I got up at six forty. I heard my host father went out in the morning. First, I changed my clothes from pajama. Then I washed my face, and I did my teeth. Water is very precious in NZ. My host mother told me not to use too much water. Then I ate cornflakes with milk and coffee. Those cornflakes were very cold.Then I made up my face. I finished preparing. Then I went to Unitec with my friend on foot. It took about two minutes to arrive Unitec.It is very near from my house.I relieved when I saw my friend's face. Today's morning, first we did orientation. A teacher taught us many things . I ate a cake in the afternoon. It was very sweet and big! I was surprised. Then we had an exam. It was difficult for me. I must study English more and more. Then we had some games. We became anouncers. They made a country. It was a fiction country. At 4 pm the class ended. Then we went back to my home. My friend, Mikiko stay next house. Her host mother's name is Diane. I went to Diane's house to do homework. Diane gave me a coffee and crackers with cheese to me. They were very delicious. Food in NZ are very delicious and big! Then I went back to my home. We ate dinner. We ate chickens and carrots and potatoes and cakes! The cake was banana cake! It was very delicious. Tomorrow I am going to go to sky tower. I am looking forward to seeing it!

0 件のコメント: