2008年9月26日金曜日

August 6

Today I went shopping to St Lukes shopping mall. I had been looking forward to going there. But I bought only a piarced earing. I thought that I would buy clothes. But I couldn't find good things. So I will try to find them another day. Shopping made me tired. I had a foot pain. I ate ice cream. A clerk said to me ' What is size?' I said ' Regular size, please. ' Then I thought that regular size was only one scoop. But it was two scoops. It was big. And very sweet. I like it very much. After that we went back Unitec. I am used to be studying in Unitec. But I am tired of studying a little. I bought a cookie. The name is cookie time. It is a very big cookie. I will take these cookies to Japan.

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

I want to see the cookies. Do you still have them?