2008年5月16日金曜日

Essay 1-03 movie review


I have watched many movies. I' ll introduce a movie of my favorite. The title is " The Green Mile"
The director is Frank Darabont. Release date in Japan is 25 March 2000.

I like Tom Hunks. The actor is very good and he is handsome!

First, I introduce outline. He played a role of Paul Edgecomb. He was a guard of death row. He met many people. Especially John Coffey was very mysterious person. He was very big! Everyone surprised. He had the power of faith healing. Coffey cured Paul's sickness. Paul was very surprised. He understood his wonderful power. Coffey was arrested,because he killed two girls... But it was not true! He tried to help those girls!! Coffey is very kind person. I understood soon. He couldn't kill! Paul understood that he was good person. But Paul couldn't help coffey. He went to the scaffold. But coffey said " I am very tired.. very tired. There are many case of munder all over the world. I can see that. I am tired..." I was impressed that words. Then he got the chair.

I had seen the movie many times.I always cried. Every time I saw the movie, I think about many things. For example, what does this movie mean? I think that we have to consider munder. Ther are a lot of people killed by other people. That is very terrible. Why did the world become this? Why does munder happen?

Coffey could understand other people's pain. It is wonderful power. But it is heavy power too. People want to know what other people are thinking. But people have many trouble. Coffey is very kind person. So he piled up other people's trouble. People envy what other people have. But other people have other trouble!

I think that a guard of death row is very hard work. People who I have talked will die. I don't want to work that concerned death.

This movie makes me grow up! If you have never seen this movie, you have to see this movie! That is very wonderful movie! I guarantee against it!

0 件のコメント: