2008年5月31日土曜日

Match

I was absent last class. Because I went to Chiran in Kagoshima, because we had some matchs of softball. It was very fun. But I was tired too. It took about three hours to arrive there by bus. It made me tired. On arriving there, we practiced softball. Then we went to a inn.Then we ate cutlet. A landlady said to us " You must win!" I ate the cutlet. It was very delicious. Next day, it was rainy. But matchs were held. We got wet very much. I don't want to play softball, because I don't want to get wet. The matter worth, our team had lose. Then we went to the inn. We ate meat and went to spa. Then we practiced till night. Next day, it was sunny! it was very hot. I thought that today, I wanted to win! Then we matched against Okinawa international University. We won! I was very glad! I will practice more, I want to play well!

0 件のコメント: