2008年5月9日金曜日

Essay1-02: Essay







I 'll introduce Amakusa.Amakusa is very good place. There are lots of foods, spa, sea, etc. If you read this essay, You must want to go Amakusa!I went to Amakusa last week. So I write this essay by my experience and my research.

There are a lot of delicious food in Amakusa.
First, "Amakusadaio" is very famous chicken. It died out in showa period. But Agriculture of prefecture study center tried to restore that. Then they succeeded to restore that last year.Amakusadaio is good at growth better than any other chicken.It becomes about 3.5kg about a hundred days. It is very delicious. You can eat boiled chicken or roast chicken. I like roast chicken better than boiled chicken.It is about six hundred yen. The wing is about a thousand yen. It is expensive. But it is very delicious.
Second, agar is famous. Agar is made from alga. People start to eat agar in Nara period. A man put alga outside in winter. Then the alga freezed. Then it became dried things. If you eat this you feel eat too much. So you can diet! The better, it is low calorie. Agar made in Amakusa is very delicious! I have ate this last week. It was very delicious!
Finally, Fishes in Amakusa is very delicious! it is very greenness.I ate cuttlefish, young yellowtail and octopus. Especially octopus is very delicious.

Next, Sea in Amakusa is very beautiful.
Mogine sea bathing place, Hondo town is very beautiful. Stone in seaside is round. Why? Because the wave is very strong.
There are many ship that we can see dolphin in Itsuwa town. I haven't ridden that. So I want to ride the ship. Then I want to see dolphin!We can see Shimabara, Nagasaki on the left side.
Ushibuka town was stage of "Musashi" tv show in July 2003. The color of the sea is blue and emerald green.There are a lots couple.

Next there are some good spa in Amakusa. Spa makes us relax.Spas in Amakusa front to East China Sea. So we can command sea. I introduce spas that they are my favorite.
First Areguria gardens Amakusa hotel. It takes about fifteen minutes to arrive there from Amakusa airport. It is big natural spa. We are offered delicious foods. Most impressive thing is that we can swim with dolphin! We can enjoy from children to old people.
Second, Shimoda spa is good. We can drink the water of this spa. The water is never warmed and added.
Finally, Igaya spa is very good! There is a spa with rose. It is very beautiful. If you go there, you can eat horse sashimi and prawn. It is very delicious.

Those are my favorite! Amakusa is very good place. I could find good points for this search. Please go to Amakusa!!

0 件のコメント: