2009年1月20日火曜日

abroad trip

Last week, I attended union ceremony of abroad trip. I will go to Australia next month, February 7. We are all 13 people. I am looking forward to going very much. I have never been to Australia. My host family is Ms shona. She lives Heldelberg Heights. It takes about twenty five minutes to arrive school. If I take a bus, it takes about three minutes. But I will walk to school. It may be hard, but I think I will gain weight in Australia. When I went to New Zealand, I gain weight about six kilograms. So I don't want to gain weight. So I will try to walk to school. To take a bus, it costs a lot. But on foot is free! Shona is a lovely lady who works as a podiatrist whose children have already left her house. She enjoys walking her dogs, cooking and going to the movies. I want to meet her soon. I mailed her yesterday, because I had some question which I wanted to know. I asked her that are there any goods which I have to bring from Japan? and Is it hot in Australia? Then she mailed me today. She said, she lend me anything, for example towels. And it is very hot in Australia. Japan is very cold now. So I may be surprised. And she told me that Korean student will come there same day. So I will live with Korean student too. I worry about it. But I want to enjoy!

0 件のコメント: