2009年1月19日月曜日

Coming age day!


I went back my hometown, Saga at 11. I went to coming age ceremony.

That day, I got up at 8. Then I went to big bridal place. There, I was maked up, setted hair style, worn Kimono. There were many people. I was very happy to be able to wear Kimono. My mother and I chose the Kimono about a years ago. The color was black and yellow. Then I ate cakes a lot. Then I met Manami. Manami and I went to meeting place. There were many people there. So it was very difficult to find my friends. But I could meet my friends. Then we took photos. I was very happy to meet my friends. Some of my friends live in Sendai, Tokyo, Osaka. So it is difficult to meet. So I talked a lot. I enjoyed very much, but it is hard to keep wearing Kimono. It is tight and heavy. So I went back home to wear casual cloth.

Then I went alumn meeting. There were about 200 people there. We talked, ate and drunk. Then we went a bar and karaoke. We enjoyed a lot. Finally we went to Fukuoka to eat chinese noodles soup. It took about 1 and half hour. It was snowing. So it was very cold. But we enjoyed a lot. I want to meet them again!

0 件のコメント: