2009年1月9日金曜日

Happy New Year!

I went back to my home town, Saga. It took about two hours to arrive by train. I was happy to meet my family. We went my grandmother's house. We spend New Years Day there every year. My grandmother and grandfather looked happy, because they could meet us. Then we ate osechi. I like osechi very much. My grandmother made that every year. These are bean, chestnut, bream, crab and fry etc. I was looking forward to eating them very much. And my family gave me New Year's gift. I was very happy. Then we went to shrine. Last year, I began many things. For example, softball, surfing and went to foreign country. I want to try many things this year too, and I will try to study harder.

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

thax for your strange comments...lol im grilla! wwwwwwwwwwwhat is that!?!?lol well, u r really funny:p have fun with ur visitting to foreign country. i hope this year gonna be great 4 u!!