2009年1月22日木曜日

diary

Yesterday I ate dinner with Manami. I had to study, but I was very tired. So I didn't want to cook dinner. So I ate dinner. We ate a lot, chicken, eggplant, salad, sweet corn, etc. Those were very delicious. We talked a lot. The inn is near Kumamoto Gakuen University. So usually there are many students there. But now is exam period. So there were a few students there. We ate too much. Arriving at home, I studied. But I was hungry at that time. So I went to a convenience store. Then I bought a cake, ice cream, chocolates etc. I bought too much. Then arriving at home, I ate too much again. I like sweets very much. Then I tried to study. But I wanted to sleep very much. So I went to bed. I don't like to study very much. Today there was a Japanese economic theory. I don't like it very much, because economic is very difficult for me. But I tried as I could. Tomorrow there will be speaking test. I will try as hard as I can!

0 件のコメント: