2008年7月3日木曜日

beauty salon

I went beauty salon after school yesterday! I like a beauty salon, because I could be new hair style, be relax. So I was exciting at that morning. I went a beauty salon, the name is WILL. The hair dresser of the beauty salon is very kind to me. My friend came to the beauty salon too.The hair dresser made my hair straight. I am very happy. Because, my hair is a mop of hair when rainy season. So I went there. It took about four hours to finish making up my hair. It was too long. But I am satisfied my hair style. After that, I went eating broiled meat with my friend. We could eat a lot meat which we wanted to eat.They were very delicious! I like meat. But these days I haven't made my dishes. It is bad. I cost a lot of money. So I don't have enough money. So I have to cook myself.

0 件のコメント: