2008年7月1日火曜日

bowling!

Last Friday I went bowling festival in Taigeki Kumamoto city. I did bowling with my part time job's member. There were about twenty people. I haven't played it these days. So I worryed if I could do bowling. But I enjoyed doing bowling very much! I did very well! My score was 156! I played the best all of the members! I had a very good time! I was given a lot of sweets! It was very delicious. After doing bowling, we went to eating dinner. We ate too much. The member of my part time job are very kind people. I like them very much. But I quit the job this month. Because I want time to study and practice softball. If I continue to work, I don't have enough time to study and practice softball. So I decided to quit the job. I am sad, because I will not be able to see them. But we are good friends forever!!

0 件のコメント: