2008年7月4日金曜日

self introduction (10 years futere)

Hello. I'm Yui Fujise. I am twenty nine years old. Now I introduce myself. 
I work at police office now. After graduated Kumamoto Gakuen University, I went to police academy. I had studied very hard when I was a college student. So I could entrance to police academy. It was very very hard to me. I had to get up early. I had to exercise too much. So I had  been slim. I have lived a dormitory. The member of the police academy was very kind and friendly. So I could bear the training. Then I graduated the police academy. Then I decided to work at Kumamoto police office. I am traffic warden. I have to notice traffic violation. I am proud of my job. It is very fun. I earn a lot of money. So I will buy my house next year. It is very big house! I am looking forward to living the house! 
I married four years ago. So I am very happy now. My treasure is a wedding ring. The wedding reception was very good. I was impressed a lot. Two years later, I bore a baby. She is a girl. She is now four years old. She is very cute. She is my treasure too. My husband is very kind to me. He is a officer too. So he earns a lot too. Two years ago, We bought a pretty dog. He is miniature dachshund. His name is Pochi. He likes to eat very much. Especially he likes meat. He always eats meat. I like walking outside with him. He likes it too. We have a good time.
I have many hobbies. First I sometimes play softball! I had played softball when I was a college student. So I can play softball a little. Sometimes we have a match. My husband, my daughter, my dog come to boost our team. 
Second, I like to go rock spa with my friends. I sweat a lot. It is good for my health. The better, I can relax. 
Third, I love to eat out. I like to eat very much. So I often eat out with my friends, my husband, my daughter. In holiday, I go to lovely coffee shop. I always order a coffee with milk and a chocolate cake. They are very delicious. 
Fourth, I like to travel! I had studied when I was a college student. So I can speak English a little. So I love to go abroad. I want to go all over the world. When I was a college student, I have stayed in New Zealand for a month. It was very interesting. My host family was very kind to me. So I still keep touch with my host family. I went to New Zealand again! New Zealand is very good place. It is my favorite country. I want my daughter to speak English fluently.So I sometimes talk to my daughter in English. She can speak English a little. Children can remember many things very fast. I respect them.
fifth, I like to listening  to music. I often go to a concert.

0 件のコメント: