2008年7月1日火曜日

Dinner!

Today we practiced softball. After practicing that, we went to joyfull to eat dinner. There were many people to eat. But there are a few clerk there. So they look very very tired and busy. Whe we called him, he didn't come fast, because they were busy. But we were very hungry. So I got angry a little. I ordered humberg and parfait. But the matter worth, The humberg was burned. So the humberg was black. I didn't want to eat. But the clerk looks very busy. So I ate that. The matter worth, the parfait I ordered was melted!!!!!I got very very angry, because I like ice cream. But the ice cream melted!!!!!! It wasn't delicious. I will never go there at night!!!!!!! I think that Joyfull's orner has to add a clerk more!!! More and more!!! I got angry!!!! I don't get angry!!! But I got angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント: