2008年7月23日水曜日

My brother

My brother is a junior high school student.He is 13 years old. I like him very much, because he is very kind to me. We are very good relationship.He plays tennis after school every day. So he had sunburn.And he went to a cram school three times a week. But he does not like to study. He likes math. But he does not like English. I am reverse. I like English. But I don't like math. So I taught English to my brother when I was in Saga. He likes to eat very much. He ate a lot. So he eats better than I. Especially he likes meat and strawberry and fried shrimp. So my mother often cooks them for my brother. He plays computer games on holidays. He always plays computer games till night. So my mother and my father often scold at my brother.I will meet him in September.I am looking forward to talking with him a lot.

0 件のコメント: