2008年7月23日水曜日

July 20

I went to Arao with my boy friend to see fireworks.After eating lunch at my home, we went to Arao by his car. It was very hot! We drank water and juice a lot. We listened to music in the car. It took about an hour and half to arrive there. I wore Yukata. There were a lot of people to see fireworks. We entered Mitsui green land. We went to entrance of a haunted house. Then we payed fee. Then we entered a haunted house. It was dark there. So I wanted to go out. So I went out soon. So we wasted money. Then we ate potate fried and Takoyaki. They were very delicious. But they were expensive. Then we rode a ferris wheel. It was very beautiful sight from there. Then we saw fireworks. They were very beautiful. Then we came back to Kumamoto. we thought that we were hungry. So we went to a restaurant. Then we came home. We had a very good time.

0 件のコメント: