2008年7月7日月曜日

July 5

Today is moving day! I have been looking forward to coming today!!!! I got up early. Then I cleaned my room. When I finished packing everything, my parents arrived at my house from Saga. It takes about two hours and a half to arrive Kumamoto from Saga. So I appreciate my parents. Then we carried my pack to my new house. We didn't reserve a remover. So we moved by ourself.Today is very very hot! So I was very tired. we sweat a lot. But I was glad because I haven't seen my parents for four months. I wanted to see them. Then we ate lunch. We ate Sushi. They were very delicious. We finished move at eight. We were very tired. After that we ate out. Then we ate noodle.Then my parents went back to Saga. I was sad... After that my friend came to my new house. She bought me a lot of sweets! I was very surprised and happy! Because I love sweets!!! Then we ate that. My new house is very near from KGU. It takes about three minutes to arrive KGU on foot!!! I am very happy!!!

0 件のコメント: