2008年7月4日金曜日

Study!

I went to the library yesterday. I had many things to do. So I have been there for five hours. I was very very tired. I felt bad, so I came home. I don't want to study very much. But exam will be start! So I have to study a lot. After finished exam, I will be able to go to New Zealand! So I study harder than ever!! Now I stopped to practice softball because of studying. I sometimes want to practice and meet my team mate. But now I have to study! But tomorrow, I am moving a new house! I have been looking forward to moving! But I have never prepared. I have to prepare too! I must be in a hurry. My mother and my father came to Kumamoto to help me to move new house. I am glad to see my parents. I want to eat out with them and talk a lot. I haven't seen them since March. I have many things to talk to them. I want to see my brother too. But my brother have to practice tennis in Saga. So he can't come to Kumamoto. It is pity. But I want him to play tennis well!

0 件のコメント: