2008年7月1日火曜日

Movie!

I went to Youme town in Hikarinomori with my boyfriend yesterday. We went there after school by the train. We haven't ridden a train. It was very fun. On arriving there, we ate honey toast and omlette and rice. they were very delicious. When the clerk added honey on the toast, the clerk sang a song! We were very very surprised!!! My boy friend laughed very much. But honey toast was very very sweet and delicious! It contains toast, honey, ice cream, chocolate. I want to it in my house too!! Omlette and rice was very good too! Humberg was on the omlette. After eating that, We saw a movie. The title is ' Hanayoridango'. I like the comics. My mother likes that too. I have all of that comics. The comic was on TV drama too. It was very funny. The actor, Jun Matsumoto is very handsome. I like him very much. The movie was good. But it was not very good. Not so bad. Because actors were very good. But the story is not so good. Because I could imagine the last scene. The shooting of that movoe was done in Las Vegas and in Hongkong and desert island and in Kyoto. I want to Las Vegas very very much!!! Las Vegas is very beautiful and shining!!!! I wanna do Kajino. There is a very beautiful fountain in Las Vegas. It is very tall and big. Have you ever seen that? If you haven't seen that, you must be surprised that! After seeing the movie, we went home by that train. My boy friend went practicing dancing. He dances well. But I have never seen him dancing. I want to see him dancing. But he doesn't show me him dancing. When I arrived at my home, I slept.

0 件のコメント: