2008年12月24日水曜日

Devember 15


I went to Miyazaki to do surfing again. Wave in Miyazaki was very high. So I was afraid about it. About three days ago, I went to Fukuoka to buy wet suit. Before buying, I tried on the suit. It was very difficult for me, because wet suit must fit just size for me. So it must be tight for me, and wet suit made me very hot. So I sweat a lot. So wet suit sticked me. So it took about thirty minutes to wear the suit. It was about 40000 yen. So this was the first time to go to the sea wearing my wet suit! I was very excited too. Then I dive to the sea. The wave was higher than I thought. So I was swallowed up by the waves. Then my boad hit me. I was injured by it.

It hurt me a lot. So next day I went to a hospital to show my injury to a doctor. He took a roentgen. The doctor told me not to do surfing and softball and any other sports. I like to exercise. So I am very sad. I hope that my injury will be good soon.

0 件のコメント: