2008年12月30日火曜日

Fukuoka

I am very interested in latest fashion. Especially I like clothes and hair style. This winter, I bought many clothes. I went to Fukuoka. There, I bought many tops, skirts, pants. In Kumamoto, there are many shops of clothes. But in Fukuoka, there are more shops than Kumamoto. So I always buy clothes in Fukuoka. When I go to Fukuoka, I use bus. It takes about two hours. So it makes me tired a little. One-way ticket is about 2000 yen. In Fukuoka, there are many restaurants too. I like to eat very much. So I always enjoy eating very much in Fukuoka. Last month, I ate a big parfait. It contains ice cream, chocolate cakes, pocky, pudding, strawberry, banana, fresh cream and apple etc. It was about 1500 yen. It was very delicious. I recommend it to everyone.
The better, many friends live in Fukuoka. I lived in Saga when I was a high school student. Saga is very near from Fukuoka. So many friend moved Fukuoka to go to college. So when I go to Fukuoka, I can meet my friends. I enjoy talking, eating, playing.
I went to Fukuoka when I was a junior high school student for the first time. I was very surprised then, because there are many big buildings and shops. I was very excited. I went then with my mother. I was very excited, so I walked around long time. So my mother was very tired.
I want to Fukuoka in New Years Day very much, because there are many grab bags selled. I want to buy very much. It contains many clothes. I want clothes more. But in New Years Day, there will be many people there. So I think that it is very difficult to buy many brab bags. But I can't lose those! So I will try to buy many grab bags as hard as I can!!!
Have you ever been to Fukuoka? If you have not, you have to go there!!! You must enjoy Fukuoka very much!!! I promise you.

0 件のコメント: