2008年12月12日金曜日

test

Yesterday we had a listening test. So the day before yesterday I studied at night. We have had listening class for two years. It was not easy. Listening English is difficult, but it is very necessary to talk with foreign people. When I were in New Zealand, it is very difficult to understand what they said. So I always said them to speak to me slowly. But I thought I have to get listening skill. So since I went back to Japan, I tried to improve listening skill in English. So I never absent listening class. But the test was very difficult. It was very difficult to understand what teacher said. I will go to Australia in February. So before I go there, I have to learn English more and more, because I want to talk with my host family a lot. I could not talk with my host family in New Zealand enough. I am sorry about it. So I try to study English!!!

0 件のコメント: