2008年12月8日月曜日

A girl surfer

Today I went Miyazaki to do surfing!!!!!! I was very excited last night. I could not sleep well. It was very cold outside. I wore wet suit. So it was not cold in the sea. But it is very difficult to do surfing. The power of surf was very very strong!!!! So I was involved in surf many times. It was painful. But surfing is very interesting! My boy friend said to me " At first it is very difficult to stan on the surf. But The harder you try, the better you can do!" So I will try to do surfing! It is not easy, but I felt very good! People who can stand on the surf looks very cool! I study surfing reading books, watching DVD. I want to be a good surfer! Then we went to a surf shop. He bought me a surf boad! It is very cute! The color is pink! I like pink very much. It was about 75000yen. So I can do surfing anytime I want. I will go to Australia in Februaly. So I want to do surfing in Australia. So I want to stand on the surf before I go to Australia.

0 件のコメント: