2008年12月3日水曜日

surfing


Last week, I went to Miyazaki with my boyfriend by car. It took about three hours to arrive there. My boyfriend surfboards everyweek. So I went there to watch him surfing. It was very cold there. But he looks very interesting surfboarding! So I thought that I wanted to do surfing too! In Summer, There are many people who do surfing. But there are a few people who surfboarding in winter. It is very hard to do in winter. But I want to surfboard very much!! If I start now, I may do surfing well in next summer! So I said to him that I wanted to do too! He has two boards. So he told me to lend his board to me next time. So I will do surfing next week! I am very looking forward to doing! So I can go Miyazaki again. Then, I want to eat Chikin Nanban very much. I like it very much. There are many kind of surf boards and wet suits. I want them very much. But these are very expensive. There are three kinds of board, long board, fan board and short board. Long board is the easiest board of the three. It is long. So it is easy to ride. Short board is the most difficult of the three. But if someone can ride that, it is very cool! I want fan board the best. Wet suit is very warm. Because of it, we can do surfing in winter. But it is very difficult to wear and take off, because we have to wear that very tightly. If we wear loose, water comes in the wet suit.

I really want to do that!!!

0 件のコメント: