2008年12月24日水曜日

My favorite DVD


I like to watching movies. But I don't have enough money, because I don't work at part time job now. So I seldom go to the movie. But these days, I often go to DVD rent shop. I often rent DVD. It takes about 250 yen. It is cheaper than I watch the movie. My favorite DVD is " Beyond the break". It is a story about girls doing surfing! I do surfing too. So it is very interesting for me. It was created by Michael D Jacobs, David Brookwell, Sean Mcnamara. The hroins are Lacey, Birdie, Kai and Dawn. They are very interesting people. They are the member of wave sink. It is famous surfer team in Hawaii. They are professional surfer in Hawaii. They live together. They are high school students. Their coach is Justin. He teach them surfing. He live with them too.

I introduce these girls. First, Lacey lived in San Diego with her mother. When she watched TV, she saw wave sink team doing surfing. So she thought that she wanted to do surfing there too! So she stole her mother's boyfriend's credit card. Then she went to Hawaii. She is a naughty and stubborn girl.

Next, Birdie is kind girl. She help her friends everytime. She is the best natured person in wave sink. She had a boy friend. He is a soldier. A day he told Birdie that he had to go to Iraq because of a war. So he proposed her. But She was still 18. She was too young, and she had dated for one month, and his job was very danger. So she refused the proposal.

Next, Kai is good girl too. She was chosed a tour member going to Bali.

Next, Dawn is a selfishness girl. She is very rich and cute. She likes boys, alcohol and go out for pleasure at night. But she is the best surfer in wave sink.

They encountered many troubles. But they solved those troubles. They live near sea. So they can do surfing everytime they want. I envy about it, because I can't do surfing in Kumamoto. There is no good wave in Kumamoto. So I have to go to Miyazaki. It took about three hours. It made me very tired every time, and it cost a lot. I have to pay 10000 yen every time.

This is my favorite DVD. They are very cool doing surfing!!

0 件のコメント: