2008年12月31日水曜日

pet

I have a dog. She has lived my house for about ten years. Her name is Candy. When I was a elementary school student, my parents bought her at a pet shop. She was the prettiest in the pet shop. She was very friendly. So my parents decided to buy her. She is a dachshund. Her color is dark brown. She seldom bite people. I like her very much. But I live in Kumamoto my myself. Candy lives in Saga. So I can't live with her now. I can meet her only three times a year. When I lived in Saga, I always walked outside with her. And I often took a bath with her, slept with her. So when I started to live by myself, I missed her very much. I wanted to meet her very much. But when I go back to Saga during summer vacation and winter vacation, she welcomed me. She follow me. She is very cute. So I fondle her very much. She can make me happy. Do you have a pet?

0 件のコメント: