2008年12月30日火曜日

Shopping

Today, I went shopping center with my family. First, we ate Chinese dishes. we went to Bamiyan. It is Chinese restaurant. We haven't been there. So we decided to go there. We ordered Chinese noodles soup, fried rice, egg soup, fukahire rice. These were so so. I like Chinese foods. But those were not so good. Then we bought my brother's tennis shoes. My brother belongs tennis club. So he plays tennis everyday. Then we looked for my brother's clothes. I chose his clothes. Then I looked for my clothes. I wanted blue jeans. I found a nice blue jeans. So I tried on that. But it didn't fit me. It was small for me. I was very sad. If I am not fat, I could wear that nice blue jeans. Then I bought fake hair. I put those to my head. My hair style is short hair now. But I want to be long hair style now. So I bought those. Then my mother bought some present for my grandmother and grandfather. Those were sweater, electronic dictionary etc. Then we went back home. We had a good time today.

0 件のコメント: