2008年12月26日金曜日

My mother

Today I introduce my mother. My mother is very fun. I like her very much. So I often go shopping, go eating when I go back to my hometown. She works at a hospital. She works from morning till noon. She have worked there for five years. She works at hospice. There are many patients who became cancer. They can't cure cancer. So doctors soften the pain as hard as they can. So my mother see people dying many times. First, my mother dipressed when she saw people dying. It is natural. She always come in contact patients with smile. So she became good relationship with patients. But those patients soon die. So my mother said to me " I learn many things here."We seldom face with people's dye. So we lose sight of life's importance. Many people kill oneself. Many people kill other people. It is very serious problem. And health is the best important thing. My mother often say to me "I am glad that you are always fine." So we have to take care of our health.
My mother likes to eat very much. I eat a lot. But my mother eat more than I. She likes sweets very much. Yesterday she ate 10 chocolates and a big cake. I was surprised a lot. She cooks very well. When I run into trouble with cooking, I call my mother. Then she tells me how to cook. She is very reliable. I like dishes my mother made. Especially, curry and rice, croquette, hamburger steak. I like those very much. She said to me " I didn't cook very well when I was young." But she practiced a lot. So I will try cook many times!

0 件のコメント: